How do you add text to an image? Where should you put it?
- Go to google drive.
- Click new.
- Go down to google slides.
- Once your on google slides go to the image icon in the top left corner.
- Then choose your photo from where ever it is. (ex. URL, your albums,google drive)
- After you have your photo as the background make a text box. (the icon with a T in it)
- Then all you have to do is type. ( You may have to change the color of your font depends on the color of your background)
How do you find images that you can use? What are the steps in google?
- Go to google.
- Click on Images.
- Type in what you wanna find.
- Click on the settings wheel in the top right hand corner.
- Go down and click on advanced search.
- Go down to usage rights then change it from "not filtered by licence" to "free to use or share".
- Then your done.
Here is my Presentation